Monday, June 29, 2009
Testimony
I was reading my patriarchal blessing the other day. It stated in it that i should write down my testimony for my posterity to read. Its hard for me to just write and describe my true feelings for this gospel! I have been impacted greatly by The Atonement of Christ! I have grown to know and love Christ with all of my heart. The Atonement is amazing, i mean for Christ to be able to suffer for ALL of my sins and to feel everything that i felt... I mean he knows how i felt thru the adoption, child birth, divorce, parents divorce, Loss of loved ones, Loss of the spirit. Those are just some of my sorrows, he experienced EVERYONE'S sorrows and pain, The Holocaust... Murders, Rape, Molestations, EVERYTHING! Its incredible, he is human not a lot of people look at him that way because he is so high up but "He Wept" he can feel. I know this Gospel is real i know we were sent here on this earth for a purpose. The great Plan of Salvation! I testify that the lord answers prayers in unique ways that will benefit the recipient most. I know that heavenly father will never leave us he is always there especially in our darkest moments. All we have to do is ask and he will wrap his arms around us! I believe that our prophets all have a special witness that God lives and they are able to guide and direct us thru the lords eyes. I know that as long as we do our part by living faithfully and following the commandments that the lord will keep his end of the bargain. He will bless us! I know that Christ died for our sins and that he was resurrected! I have a testimony of Temples although i have only experienced baptism i know that once we get sealed for time and all eternity that gives us all the blessings of the holy ghost that we are able to obtain in this life. As long as we stay faithful we will have eternal families! That's something that i definitely look forward to! I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment