The Others, Hardest for Me
When a birth mother makes the hard decision that her child is meant to be in another home, it affects more people more deeply than she could ever imagine. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and especially grandparents. It means letting go of all the memories they expected to make together...Trips to the cabin, Cookie baking sessions, sleepovers, spoiling and applauding and loving. Grandparents have a special place in their hearts dedicated to giving their grandchildren everything they want. It takes true courage and the truest kind of love to be willing to give them everything they need. What's best for you is hardest for me. I'd start this out saying that my heart is breaking, but that wouldn't truly convey the depth of my feeling. It's no use concealing The things i don't know how to say. You'll be leaving and I'll be grieving a dream that never will be. It's a hard test when what's best for you Is hardest for me. When this decision made such a revision in plans, I held tightly before My fear was that, it wasn't clear to me giving you up was really giving you more Cause anyone loving you more than I already do was hard to believe. It's a hard test when what's best for you is Hardest for me. Its a taste of the bitter that lets us know better Why one suffered in Gethsemane. Its a hard test when whats best for you is hardest for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment